Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ted Part 2

Okay, I'm a little pissed off at the iPhone Blogger app right now because I wrote this full blog, closed my app for a brief moment, reopened it, and all the content was gone. It should have been saved here. Anyway, I was just continuing my Ted movie review from several entries ago. To sum it up, the movie is hilarious, clever, and surprisingly has a really good heart for such a raunchy and heavily R rated movie. Key scenes involve Norah Jones talking about her sexual history with Ted, another one with Giovanni Ribsi dancing and thrusting to Tiffany's 'I Think We're Alone Now', and a classic scene with the original Flash Gordon involving lots of drugs and booze at a party. It's rare to find such a great adult comedy, which is why I felt inclined to write this. Anyway, until later folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment